QUESTION: What is FAME, and who is it for?
ANSWER: FAME is a program for entrepreneurs who want to become known as an authority and influencer in their niche, leverage that position to get massive visibility and publicity for their business, and turn that media attention and fame into a fortune.
QUESTION: How is this different than the other branding or publicity courses out there?
ANSWER: Most courses are EITHER Branding, OR Marketing, OR Publicity. NONE include all 3 components of this winning trifecta.
The branding courses are typically only going to tell you "it's not about your logo", leaving you with complete confusion over what branding REALLY is. In this program, we will strategize TOGETHER on your brand message and visual brand to create something unique, that stands out, and makes you MEMORABLE.
The marketing courses are typically a crap ton of information you don't need in a really disorganized, unsystematic manner. You learn a lot but don't get results. I design my programs with the intention of making you money!
The publicity courses are typically run by Publicists who haven't run actual businesses and aren't marketing experts, and therefore know little when it comes to turning that visibility into cash. This program fills in that gap.
QUESTION: What makes you qualified to teach this?
ANSWER: Amanda is known as a coach who actually cares deeply about her clients' results. She has spent YEARS honing coaching skills, paying loads of money for Certifications and learning how to get my clients better results FASTER, because that is more important than anything else. And, well, her results speak for themselves.
- First $10K month in 4 months at the age of 22
- Booked over $150K in 4 months at the age of 23
- Booked over $120K in 90 days at the age of 25
- Booked $562K in 120 days at the age of 26
- Served nearly 300 HAPPY clients in my first year of this business
- Cash Injection clients generated $13,500 on average in 3 weeks!
- Featured on Fast Company multiple times, Forbes, YFS Magazine, Smart Hustle Magazine, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, Small Business Trendsetters, Wall Street Select, The Huffington Post, and more!
- Named one of the Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30
- Named one of the Top 100 Women to Follow in 2017
- Podcast Named one of 60 Best Podcasts For Creative Entrepreneurs
- Podcast Named one of 7 Top Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
- Facebook Group Named one of Top 12 By Fast Company
- Won 2 APEX Awards for Publication Excellence in 2017
- Interviewed on 50 Podcasts in 60 Days
- Have Collaborated with and Interviewed 100+ Millionaires and Influencers
Minling has over 8+ years of experience in branding and marketing, working on top brands such as Nestle Toll House, Lean Cuisine, Toyota, and UBM. While at Nestle, she even launched a $54 Million product for Lean Cuisine that also won Product of the Year.
She's also worked closely as a branding consultant with top influencers in the coaching industry, such as Jenn Scalia and Lousia Zhou.
QUESTION: Shouldn't I just hire a publicist to do this for me?
ANSWER: A publicist typically costs $5,000 PER MONTH and most have at least a 3 month contract in place. This typically comes with no guaranteed number of features at all, but in my experience most publicists will get you 1-4 features per month. So you're basically paying $15,000 to get 4-16 features total (that's up to $3750 per feature)! Most publicists also typically do ZERO training on branding or marketing, so you may get features but make no money in return.
Alternatively, you could join F.A.M.E. and learn the trifecta: Branding, Publicity, and Marketing for as low as $197 today (or $1997 paid in full)!